________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CONTRIBUTE | ADVERTISE | SHOP | COMMUNITY | CAST | REVIEWS | CONTACT
2015-12-15: Hi! You're probably here because you did a Google search for 'plus sized horseback riders' or you saw my content quoted elsewhere. There are a couple of things I'd like you to know.

I am still here! But I am living away from my horses and not riding often. I could tell you a lie and say that I am, but I have always endeavored to give you the truth here. As a result, I'm not feeling terribly motivated to write blog posts and I feel out of touch with the community.

I'd love for you to stay a while and look back through the archives. Visit the links listed below. We still have an active forum community and I post on the Facebook page from time to time.

I have tentative plans to try to get more involved in the horse world in 2016, and I will absolutely share whatever that adventure becomes with you, so keep checking back!

Saturday, July 12, 2014

I'm still alive.

I know I haven't written a lot lately. Still separated from the ponies. Things with work and personal life a bit crazy right now so even getting out to see them is hard. I will admit -- it is tough to write about horses when you don't get to see them often. Harder still to come up with content when you're not exposed to them daily -- and I didn't even get to go to any equine trade fairs this spring! That usually gives me at least a week or two of the pony bug.

We moved from our apartment to a townhouse a couple of weeks ago. I am marginally closer (8 minutes) and once things settle down a little more, I hope to be able to visit a little more frequently but between work, accommodations and personal, it's crazy! I will absolutely keep you all posted and post as much as I can muster.

I just wanted to drop you all a note to let you know I still love you guys, and think about you often. <3 comment-3--="" nbsp="">

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the move, I'm sure the townhouse is fab. Having moved myself wih in the last month I understand just how crazy such things make life and how difficult pony time can be to fit in.
    Best of luck wih it all & if your lot are anything like my two...They won't give two hoots whether they are being exercised so long as their bellies are full ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woopsy just noticed this was posted a year ago

      Delete